Criminal Law Matters
Legal Advice and Representation for Criminal matters
We can assist you to appoint counsel for both advice and representation in all areas of criminal matters, at every stage of the proceedings against you.
It is very important that you seek advice at the earliest possible stage, in order that our barristers can help to prepare your case as thoroughly as possible.
We can provide help with both summary and serious offences, such as:
- Appeals and reviews including CCRC matters
- Burglary and aggravated burglary
- Confiscation orders including freezing, restraint, asset and forfeiture orders under the Proceeds of Crime Act
- Courts Martial
- Criminal damage charges
- Drugs charges, such as possession of drugs, possession with intent to supply, and drug trafficking
- Drunk and disorderly
- Fraud and Financial Crime
- Inquests and Public Inquiries
- Kidnapping and False Imprisonment
- Motoring, Road Traffic and Driving offences including excess alcohol, failing to provide, failing to stop, speeding, totting up, dangerous and careless driving
- Murder, homicide charges, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, honour killings, manslaughter and joint enterprise charges, corporate manslaughter
- Organised crime
- Prison Law
- Sexual Offences including allegations of rape, sexual abuse or assault, indecent images
- Violence, battery and assault charges, including assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm
If you have have a need for advice or need to be represented by a barrister in any of the above criminal charges or any other criminal charge or allegation, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange a barrister for you without delay.
We have highly experienced barristers who have specialised in all areas of criminal matters for many years.